If you haven't heard, your local Rite Aid is probably closing. If it isn't, it will be very soon! All of the South Carolina and Georgia stores are closing and North Carolina stores are going from over 200 to 9. With this drugstore chain closing, this means major sales are here! I am talking 50% off all drugstore beauty! That is insane, and this is the perfect opportunity for you to go and rack up on all the drugstore things.
In addition to that, TODAY Ulta announced 20% off everything! Including prestigious (high end brands)! Almost all of these drugstore products can also be found there. One tip for ordering off of Ulta's website, If you aren't sure what color you are, google swatches of that products (ex: "Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation swatches) and look at the images. Then base your decision off of that.
Of course, I recommend buying all you can of your favorite mascaras, lipsticks, powders, etc but today I am doing a complete roundup of my drugstore favorites in every category!! I'm not going to give a description for everything (this would be the longest post ever), so if you have a specific question, please feel free to leave a comment on this post, Facebook, or Instagram, DM me on any platform, or use the contact me box below to shoot me an email!
These are the drug store beauty items I use regularly. Some are even my holy grails! If you want to check out my Best of Beauty 2017, click here, and if you want to see a post of my Favorite Drugstore Face Products, click here!
1. L'oreal Magic Lumi Primer - Makes you glow! I love wearing this all by itself.
2. Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation* - I wear shade 01! Super full coverage and quick to apply because I think it looks best with my hands.
3. L'oreal True Match - My favorite thing about this foundation is the shade range! You will find you color! I wear shade W6.
4. Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation - My skin looks best in pictures when I wear this! I wear Golden Beige.
5. L. A. Girl Pro-Conceal* - The color selection is amazing and so is the price.
6. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Not just for old ladies! Love the applicator!
7. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer - Blends so easily! Comparable to NARS Creamy Concealer.
8. Milani Make it Last Setting Spray* - Gives you stay-all-day flawless face!
1. Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer - Smells like the beach!
2. Milani Baked Bronzer* - Makes my skin look so smooth!
3. Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Mellow Wine - Perfect blush when I want a matte look!
4. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso* - Dupe for the cult favorite NARS Orgasm
5. Essence Satin Touch Blush* - Makes you glow without sparkles! I think bridal when I think of this blush.
6. Essence Pure Nude Highlighter* - Glow from within! Not super blinding, but looks healthy!
7. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Crown of My Canopy is a dupe for the popular Becca's Champagne Pop
8. Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter - This is blinding! Perfect for a night out!
1. Milani Eyeshadow Primer - Makes eyeshadow show up brighter and stay all day!
2. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Palette - $5 for 10 shades! They are pigmented and blend nicely. Rose in the Air is a dupe for Anastasia's Modern Renaissance (one of my all time favorites)!
3. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - I love Walking on Eggshells! It is the perfect, bright-eyed, every day look!
4. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara Primer - Makes my mascara go on better and last all day!
5. L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara - The best! Makes my lashes look so full! This is a duper for Too Faced's Better than Sex.
6. L'oreal Brow Stylist Tinted Brow Gel - Fills in your brows and makes them stay put!
7. Maybelline Great Lash Clear - If you already have perfect brows, this is all you need to make sure they stay.
1. Rimmel Exagerate Lipliner - Super creamy! And, the way it is packaged, it really helps you line your lips perfectly.
2. NYX Lipliner - So many colors to choose from! I often wear this as a lipstick.
3. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit - Super comfortable, matte, stay-all-day formula. Also, easy to apply with the applicator!
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Feels like a cloud on your lips! Cannes is my favorite.
5. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick - If I could only buy one lipstick for the rest of my life, it would be this one in Bare it All.
6. L'oreal Infallible Lip Paints - Glossy and thick in a good way!
7. NYX Butter Gloss - The best gloss! Not sticky at all!
1. Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat - The first part in my routine to getting perfect at-home nails.
2. Essie Nail Polish - Favorite colors: Minimalistic, Island Hopping, Tart Deco, Angora Cardi, Sand Tropez, Topless + Barefoot, Lady Like, High Class Affair, Dusty Rose, Not Just a Pretty Face
3. Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel - Favorite colors: Peri-wink-le of an Eye, It's Sher-Bert Day, Stay Classy, Pink-y Swear
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty Base + Top Coat - The last step! Makes my nails so glossy.
* = This is not sold at RiteAid