Today I am sharing some things I have been loving lately!
1. Essie's Not Just a Pretty Face nail polish - this is the new go-to nude polish for me. It's not too pink, not too white, and not too brown. I also find that some nudes are good for winter and some are good for summer. But, this polish will look poppin with a tan or with your pale skin #noshamebeingwhite
2. Ruffle sweaters - I am pretty sure every single fashion picture I have liked on Instagram this past month has been some variation of this sweater. They are so chic!! These sweaters are perfectly girly, but not to the point where they remind you of a Matilda Jane party. This one is only $25 and comes in five different colors! SheIn has a lot of different ruffle sweater options as well! I'm ordering one rn.
3. Burt's Bees Hand Salve - it has recently gotten cold and windy in SC which means my hands are getting crackly. This hand salve is the ideal formula to combat dry skin. Not only does it make your hands feel smooth instead of greasy, the smell is wonderful. It's kind of strong but it smells very nature-y so it's not that sweet overwhelming smell. The texture of this is very light but a little goes a longggg way. Basically, you need it, I need it, we all need it.
4. Balance Me Congested Skin Serum - I mentioned this product whenever I reviewed my Birchbox subscription over the summer. I loved it then and used the whole sample size. During the month of December, I had some noticeable and widespread texture on my forehead. I tried everything to get rid of it, but nothing worked. So, I ordered this stuff and YALL my skin is healed! The way this works is by re-establishing the pH of your skin to prevent inflammation.
5. WetnWild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - I have finally found my favorite liquid lipstick. I feel like I have tried the best of the best: Anastasia Beverly Hills, Kat von D, Tarte matte lip paints, Nyx, and more! None of them were comfortable and had a consistent formula to me. But, I picked this one up at Walgreens and it is amazing. I got the color Rebel Rose and it is the perfect winter mauve color. It lasts all day, it's not too drying, and the applicator is amazing. I never even thought about applicators until now! It perfectly cups your lips! Also this liquid lip is like $3 so it is the best deal! I'm going to try to round up every color.
6. BareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation - I never thought I would be someone that likes Bare Minerals, but here I am. Honestly I only bought this foundation because it was 50% off at Ulta. Every time I wear this foundation, I get compliments on how beautiful my skin is. But trust me, it's not my skin, it's the foundation. It makes my skin soooo glowy but it's a powder so I don't have to worry about beings greasy. You would think that a powder foundation would dry out your skin, but I can honestly say that my skin has never felt or looked more moisturized. I also worried about coverage and longevity, but I would say it can be medium coverage if you build it up and it lasts all day!!
What are some things you have been loving recently? Let me know in the comments!!